Monday, April 13, 2009

SEALS

The navy's seals rescude that captain and I think it was pretty cool. Seals are great animals and the navy trains them good I bet, using a lot of fish. I touched a seal once in florida. its whiskers tickled me.



today I went with mom to the store and she got me a star wars lego.

I came home and had some pizza too.

I met some other bloggers here. a guy name Z and some others and there was a bald guy who asked me if my head was real. I told him it was. His looked real too. i will press more buttons on the bald guy's blog and meet even more people who blog like I do. the bald guy has music plaing on his blog. it annoys me and makes me think up bad thoughts. my teacher want s me to still keep my hockey helmet on but i hate it.

i am tired now. i will go to bed. bye. see you tomorrow.

my dog got a cat today. that cat won't pee in our flower box again.

3 comments:

  1. Max - You are lucky that you touched a seal.

    I'm sorry to hear that your dog got a cat - even though I'm not a huge cat fan.

    I have been on a blog where the guy plays music, but I don't know if he is bald.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sue i can tell you relay like me a lot. I like you too. and your blog. add me as follow and I do the same.

    ReplyDelete