Sunday, April 12, 2009

The news

the news isn't so good as i thought because the presidnt got a dog but it is a small dog and my dog bites small dogs. I don't like our president not because he is black like my uncle but because I think he's retarded too. i read he smokes cigarettes, and people who smoke are just stupid because ht it bad for you. my dad used to smoke but after i put lighter fluid on his ciagrette and it burned his face he said it wasn't so very funny.

another thing in the news is they found out that a sunday school teacher killed that little girl. she was put in a suitcase. People don't go in suitacases.

another thing in the news is obama andhis family went to church today. That's nice but that video of his preacher yelling out about how bad amreica is really got on my case. I just want to crush his little head like I do one of my dixie cups in the bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Max - you better watch your temper. The news will do that to you.

    ReplyDelete