Thursday, April 9, 2009

hello

My name is max. I will talk about news. I have a dog. That picture is me in my shirt. I clean rest area toilets the men room only because what happened with me and a lady in January, and I get a lot of snack money. I answer questions people ask me and I like talking about the news and what i eat, grilled cheese sandwich is my best. it is a nice day today. Have fun see you tomorrow. Pictures of my friends and all about them coming here and i know how to do that too.

3 comments:

  1. Max - Welcome to the world of blogging. I like grilled cheese sandwiches too and I used to have a dog.

    Be careful - blogging is tricky, but I have a feeling you will fit right in.

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete